Biodynamic , Ridge trill system, self-sufficient living organism
What does REAL FARMING stand for?
• No plow
• No milling machine
• Area composting
• High microbial activity
• Plant nutrition without additional organic fertilizers
• Organic seeds from non-seed varieties
• 45 species and 100 varieties in the growing season
• No artificial irrigation
• High biodiversity
• Variety of vegetables with valuable minerals
• Many phytochemicals
• Freshly harvested
Our tillage technique is the Turiel ridge trill system.. So we create a loose soil that can store a lot of water. The plants have to get by with the soil water and develop a very strong root system which promotes the integration of minerals and nutrients. Organic seed-resistant varieties produce more phytochemicals and, in combination with dam culture, vital healthy plants grow.
• Solawi Community since 2013. • Full range of vegetables throughout the season . • Gardening dam culture since 2014
• Always something green, even in winter. • Rare vegetables •. Organic certified
How do you get our vital vegetables? Here you can find out more about our CONTRIBUTION SYSTEM.
Our vegetables are available once a week of your choice at our distribution points. Come there, get to know us and convince yourself of our offer. We'll be happy to explain to you how our SoLaWi harvest share system works and what else our community does.
Friday from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
on our field in the Alchemistenstrasse
Saturday from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Herzogenburg, in planning
From November to April: additional distribution point in Vienna
Summer and winter fresh vegetables 50 weeks / € 4, - / day / share
Winter fresh vegetables Nov. - April 24 weeks / € 4, - / day / share
WinterVitalPaket (chlorophyll-rich vegetables)
Tomato sponsorship 3 buckets / € 50 / season
+43 (0) 6506907160