GRETIS FOOD DESIGN
My age-old, new food philosophy
"Let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food." Hippocrates
80% of your immune system is located in the gut.
You are what you eat - you become what you eat.
Zero waste & resource-saving
Buy seasonal, regional and organic!
Watch out for a short list of ingredients!
Forget the expiration date, trust your senses!
As natural as possible! Prefer raw foods, freshly prepared foods, and fermented foods
Regionally grown foods contain everything we need. Best completely natural
Make a clear distinction between industrial and farm products!
1. Mostly known (worldwide)
2. "Shelf life" - expiry date / important for complaints, shelf space, disposal
3. Always the same, due to flavorings, etc. Tw. Ingredients
with negative CO2 imprint
4. not alive, mostly with color concentrates
5. Nutritional table: important for industry.
Only represent standard values
6. Label packaging: very important. for marketing, consumption ... often more expensive than the contents of the packaging
7. Quantities per batch: mostly tons
8. Strictly regulated, standardized /
in certain quantities
9. long transport routes around the globe
10. adapted to a good, efficient machine flow lasting for hours (taking machine vibrations into account.)
11. With every purchase we are allowed to throw away tons of groceries every year.
12. Profit oriented
1. Regional - maybe known
2. Expiration date is not so important. Personal contact with the product.
3. not always the same. Slight variations of a product promote biodiversity and diversity.
5. not so important. We know that the nature of the soil and the vitality of the plant are not always the same.
6. unpacked or in natural materials
7. Kilograms or smaller quantities
8. Benefit for the product microflora.
9. 90% of the ingredients come from your own garden or from your immediate vicinity.
10. adapted to your own and your court (organ) rhythm.
11. With every purchase you allow the flora and fauna of our immediate surroundings to continue to live peacefully.
12. Light oriented
REAL FOOD DESIGN of the future:
"My goal is to refine tasty organic and regional agricultural products in harmony with nature."
DI Greti Mayer
+43 (0) 6506907160